The functions of public Relations Department
- Taking the necessary actions to receive the Ministry' guests and preparing visit' programs in coordination with other concerned departments.
- Completing visa work required for external visits or official tasks of specialists in the Ministry.
- Organizing and preparing the celebrations held by the Ministry at different events.
- Providing and distributing the needs of Ministry's sections of newspapers and magazines.
This division includes the following departments:
Reception and Hospitality Section:
Visa and booking Department: is specialized in the following:
- Taking actions to receive guests and providing the necessary transportation during the visit.
- Preparing the visits' programs for the guests of Ministry.
- Preparing places for official seminars, conferences and discussions as well supervising their processing in coordination with the competent authorities.
- Managing suitable accommodation of visitors and guests.
- Extending invitations for the participants of conferences, seminars and other events held by the Ministry.
- Preparing receptions for the Ministry' guests in the events belonging to the Ministry.
- Taking the necessary actions of Media coverage to the Ministry' guests and delegations in charge of official tasks outside the Sultanate.
- Taking actions to get the visas of the Ministry's official delegations which are leaving the Sultanate.
- Issuing and renewing the official tasks' passports in the competent authorities.
- Getting the Ministry' Visas for the guests of Ministry such as experts, consultants and others.
- Extracting land passport permissions from the Sultanate's borders.
- Extracting visit visas for the families of migrant employees.